3D Animation 3D Animation

Excellent 3D animation!

That was really awesome 3D animation, I think the only downside was when she went outside it all looked a bit polygon like because it was rendered to look good zoomed out, which it did! Very good, although one other thing, the video quality wasn't so good. It looked like when you imported it into flash you compressed it - what I would've advised to do is to use an external compression program (even windows movie maker will do) and then import it into flash completely uncompressed, that would look very good

NG: April Fools NG: April Fools

Good pictures!

But if your gonna make a gallery you should at least have a back button os you can view the last picture again

Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

BRILIANT!!!

Apart from the voices that was practically just like an episode of invader zim, dibs voice was good tho.

Lindowx LOL Professional Lindowx LOL Professional

Windows parodys are easy to make...

...and that wasnt really very good! The fact that it says the thing about the AntiMORON or whatever for everything you click is annoying and not funny, if you had it for perhaps one or two things it would be fine. But windows is crap so it still holds some humor and potential.

Ball tower 2 Ball tower 2

Good game

I think to further improve it you need it so that when you die it says something like replay and it restarts the level instead of going all the way back to the beginning. A scoring system would be good too

Patacorow responds:

Thx but...
Why on earth you gave me <Violence 7>?!

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

VERY GOOD!

This is good, but i REALLY hate the bomb questions where if you dont get it in time you have to go back to the beginning - its very annoying when you get to like question 90 or something. Good quiz though!

[TCM] Stress [TCM] Stress

I dont know if you did but...

...did you use something called Prodj to make that, you may not of, but i recognised some of the riffs - that strings riff and some of the drum beats. Rather good. If you did use Prodj then there was alot of original material in there, good work! All my songs (except one) were made using Prodj's basic samples, lol, thats why they're pretty rubbish.

MtMTheCandyMan responds:

What is Prodj? Lozzle! Thanks.

Spongebob Fun song remixed Spongebob Fun song remixed

exellent

you matched the drum beat really well

ninboy90 responds:

I screwed up the ending though

D_DEAD from DOOM2 D_DEAD from DOOM2

Amazing !!! You did that really well

I'm a big fan of the DOOM series and I have to say that was pretty good!

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Hell yeah man Doom kicks ass.Right now I'm at the end of Doom 3.Thanks for the kick ass review man.